Saturday, October 27, 2012

Where is my hair brush.....

I have to admit that even after I lost my hair, I "shampooed" my head (stumble and all) every day in hopes that it promoted healthy hair or something.  Silly, yes.... but I did it.  Now, my hair is growing back in.  Not evenly though.  Lots on the sides and back and hardly more than fuzz on the top/bangs area.  This is not a good look:)  I am hoping it starts filling in because a comb-over is not attractive on a female-well, let's face it's not attractive on anyone.

I even bought a brush! The lady at CVS looked at me kind of strange.  I said, "Wishful thinking?"
The hair is bright silver and black.  (Forgot my natural color was so dark)  Hmmmm......well, it is hair.  Cassidy said, "Good thing, there is hair color!"  Smarty pants!

Surgery is Thursday.  I am praying for "clear margins", eye lashes, eye brows and hair and if not all can be given at once, I just want clear margins for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment