Thursday, July 4, 2013

Bucket List

Joe is flying off to Germany.  (Dang it!  I want to go) And I am here.  Ummm.  Making a bucket list of things I want to do before the New Year.  I told him to do the same and include things he wants us to do together (PG version:).

This week we have 4 pet sitting jobs.  The kids are going to rake in the money.  Even though sometimes it is a pain, I just remind myself they are learning how to work and it is a ton of money for them to put toward car/college.

Xeloda has been kind to me, so far.  Only 3 days of side effects and they were mild. Pray that in 6 weeks we do a scan and the cancer is gone, decreased or has not spread.  If so, I can stay on the easy meds and not move to the monster.

I am making a list of One Thousand Things I love and am thankful for.  I challenge you to do the same.  It is hard though, once you get past the first 50. Then you have to look toward little things that bring you joy.  I will try to post mine from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment