Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tag Line Contest

I have very vocal and creative friends SO here is a challenge just for you.  (I am kind of scared to see what you come up with)  I am going to be a columnist for a new digital magazine coming out this summer but I need a "tag line".  2-4 word catchy line that sums up me or my personality. Trying to use alliteration but not sound cheesy. 

Some suggestions have been Boots and Bluebonnets, Gritty Girl, etc.  

I need suggestions because it will be on everything-column tag line, novels that I plan to publish, a website, title of my blogs, etc.  Whoever comes up with the best one I will either use your name in my next novel or put your name in my acknowledgment page when I get published.  Your choice.  

(Rules-nothing with cancer-I am more than that.)

Let the games and fun begin:) Contest on……GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment