Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ten things I am thankful for....

I am thankful for....
1) feet that are still walking or getting around
2) kids that swing into action when I am sick
3) husband that feeds me ice chips
4) Ambian
5) oncologist that always thinks of what is best for me-not exactly what I want to hear sometimes
6) praying friends
7) My friend traveling through D.C  who sends me emails checking in at random
8) old faithfuls...the friends who have not forgotten I am still in the trenches fighting, who keep reminding me they are praying, thinking of me, etc
9) rain, sweet rain
10) thunder
11) a Mother's Day card in PERFECT Ikester handwriting made all by himself at school.  Goes straight in my treasure box.
12) kids that love me
13) financial steady times (for now)
14) college boy moving back to this area
15) end of school coming up-end of crushing schedules
16) strength to let Joe go for 3 months for training.  
17) a bed and breakfast trip coming up
18) my Jesus being patient with me as I stamp my feet and say "THIS IS NOT FAIR!" 
19) Jesus holding me as I cry, "I am so done with this.  Let me out of this deal, please."  
20) Jesus that gives me rest and assurance that I am His.  

1 comment:

  1. To be grateful is such a beautiful gift that you possess. I look forward to getting to know you and being your friend. (Chris Unwin)

    ReplyDelete