Friday, August 10, 2012

Don't listen to lies

Satan is a liar.  He prowls around like a thief in the night. He will tell you that you are not good enough, pretty enough, your marriage is not strong enough, you can't beat an illness.....but he is a liar.  That is what I keep telling myself.  And if you leave the door cracked open for him, he will either slide through it, sneaky like or just kick it in.  Lately, he had been kicking it in and I have been letting him.  It is hard to constantly go to God when you think you are strong enough to deal with some things on your own.  That is another lie.  You are not. 

Dear Lord,  Please give Satan the butt kicking he needs on my behalf.  I am quite tired in every sense of the word.  Amen.

Ok, there-I gave it over to God in short, sweet terms.  He knows my heart and He knows long- lengthy prayers are my way of stalling.....so I am just cutting to the chase on this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment