Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chemo 4 side effects

Weird new side effects with Chemo 4.  I want to sleep (not new) all the time.  But I am thirsty all the time.  Like I could drink a gallon of water......or tea or whatever.  It started yesterday.  My mouth is very dry all the time.  They had warned me about this but it never started until now. 

But nausea has been kept at bay, pretty much.  I will take the weird small blessings where I can get them. 

On the kid side of things, Ikester has been having more meltdowns at night.  I think year round school is something he really needs.  (Not at my house, either)  He doesn't do well with off structure or off routine.  Tonight, I am moving back bedtime to 9 and we will see how that goes.  He has been allowed to stay up until 10 in summer and it has been backfiring on us.  (Because it turns into 11!)  My teacher friends will probably shoot me evil eyes for this but I am counting down days until school.  He NEEDS it.  I fear it will be a rough go at first for whoever has him.  Why can't we just clone Mrs. Geigley...she is the best teacher EVER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment