Saturday, July 14, 2012

Single Mom

I am about to embark on life as a single mom a lot in the coming months and go through chemo.  This was not actually the plan but it is an election year and this is what my husband does.  It is also means extra income.  Sherry's adoption and Tanner's college hit all at the same time so I told Joe sign up...for everything.  (I can't substitute this fall.  We have decided with surgery it will be too much.)  I am probably going to regret saying those words.  We got a calendar and x out days he was going to be potentially gone.....wow!  When will he be here? 

This kind of travel is normal for us on a normal time but I am not exactly normal right now.  Just hope nothing weird happens.  I finish my double whammy chemo Monday and then on to Taxol with a whole different set of side effects.  Hope fatigue and nausea get left behind? If I am doing this solo, I don't have time for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment