Friday, September 28, 2012

Lion King and Mommy

I have Isaiah home today.  Took him to the doctor.  His throat looks like strep, feels like strep but isn't testing positive.  Doc said it probably would culture positive by tomorrow morning.  Anyway, I am home with Ikester.  He was watching Lion King (for the millionth time!) so I laid down on my bed with out my scarf.  He came in and I expected shock from him.

Ike:  Whoaaaa-where's your hair?
Me:  No answer
Ike:  Oh, I forgot it's gone.  Do you sneak in here to take that off (pointing to the scarf)?
Me:  Yep
Ike:  Ok.  I am going to watch Lion King.  You don't have to be in your room.  I like your hair.

He is the only kid out of the 5 that would react that way.  The others have told me this is NOT acceptable.  Lol  Therefore, since I lost my hair in June, no one has seen me without some type of head cover on.  Only Isaiah. Sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment