Monday, September 24, 2012

Quiet Day at Chemo

Saw Dr. Fleener.  She and I talked of things to come.  New words like remission.  Haven't heard that one associated with my case yet.  That will be my new word after surgery.  It has a certain ring to it.

I asked her to write a positive letter about my cancer to attach to my adoption home study for Sherry.  She and I discussed what kind of adoption this was.  CPS adoptions tend to shut adoptions down even if the patient has been in remission for a couple of years.  This a private adoption so I was told by my lawyer it should not be a factor but it still scares me.  You might want to pray for us.  It is a scary thing for someone else to make decisions when the doctor thinks I am healthy enough to do this and Joe and I  know we are the right people to adopt.

No comments:

Post a Comment