Monday, June 18, 2012

Chemo #2 is done

Tumor has already SHRUNK!!!!  Praise Jesus.  MRI came back with negitive results.  We did a BRAC genetic test.  Please pray that is it NEGITIVE.  This makes a huge difference on what kind of surgery I end up getting.  Smaller surgery means smaller recovery time for me.  Please pray about this test. 

Friday I am go to the hairdresser-she is cutting my hair boyish-pixie short.  (Can't bring myself to shave it).  It is coming out by the handfuls. I am just trying to make it to Sherry's banquet with my own hair and then it can go.  Not sure that can happen.  We will see. 

Two more big chemos combos and then we start on the mean old Taxol for 12 weeks.  It will most likely take my eyelashes and eyebrows and maybe my toenails....I am trying to bargain with it but it does not listen.  Doesn't Taxol know that power of my persuasion????  lol

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great! Keep it up. You are a warrior!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are like my magic feather:) love having you there.

    ReplyDelete