Thursday, June 21, 2012

That last hurdle

Well, tonight in the shower my hair came out in waves....it was a weird feeling. I am going to shave it off tomorrow.  Just because I can't have it in patches.  Looks weird.  For those sweet friends that have said things like they would shave their heads for me-please don't.  I can't explain it but it was triple this trauma for me.  DON'T.  There have been some seriously darling people that have offered and although the sentiment is sweet-don't.  It is hard enough going through this with my own hair but if I cost someone theirs it would make me feel worse.  I know on tv or on the news it looks like a great idea but not with me. 

I am dealing with cancer in my own way-honestly.  I know it may ruffle feathers.  But honest is a whole lot more real than pretending.  I am doing ok.  It is a temporary thing.  Doesn't mean I have to like it.  lol

1 comment:

  1. Oh CeCe- your honesty and truth brings me to tears. Literally.

    ReplyDelete