Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tests will be in next Wed./Chemo

My surgery is done-put the chemo port in and lymph node biopsy was done.  Apparently, surgeon found a couple of swollen lymph nodes, so he took them out too which added a drain line to my day.  This was not the plan!  Dr. Erin was not happy.  Yesterday was ok except I was nauseated somewhat a sore.  I suspect they will find come cancer cells in the nodes.  Just a gut feeling.  Praying I am wrong.

Petscan/MRI will be done by next Tuesday.  On Wednesday (day kids get out of school early) I get my drain taken out, big discussion with Dr. Erin about all the results and lymph node diagnosis and then I go back for my first chemo treatment.  Welcome home kids!  Have a great summer! 

Joe is on the war path....Petscan just called us and gave us our out of pocket bill....ummmmm is insurance paying ANYTHING??????? 

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on the insurance. C's hospitalization in Dec/Jan? We paid almost twice what our insurance did, not to mention the $550+ a month they take for premiums. And the lady down the street gets her medical care for cancer for free... There's something wrong with that picture. Continued prayers for your entire family coming from here!

    ReplyDelete