Saturday, May 26, 2012

This week-BIG WEEK...Lots of prayers needed

I need prayers-plain and simple.  Tuesday, I have a PET SCAN-they are looking for any random cancer that might be lurking somewhere other than where we know of.  That is the first prayer request-that there is NONE. That it is contained. 
Wednesday-I get the drain out.  I am praying it isn't painful.  Ok, I have just had enough of being in pain.  Then I head over to Dr. Erin's office to get the results from the sentinal lymph node biopsy and the petscan....again the prayer is that the cancer is NOT anywhere else-no lymph nodes or anywhere.  If it is-limited.  But I am praying no where else.  This lowers my "stage" and raises my % of survival significantly.  I am usually not into odds and percents, being a writer but this time I am paying attention to the math. 

After the big meeting the original plan is I start chemo that afternoon.....to me that sounds like a lot in 24 hours.  I don't know about you-petscan, getting a drain removed, getting life altering results and then BAM start chemo....so yes, I will be on some heavy mood altering meds that day. If I see you and don't really know who you are-that is why. Joe is taking notes.  Anyway-pray for me.  PRAY HARD.  I am scared to death.  The closer Wed. comes the more it is closing in on me.  I am calmer than last week.  Calm is kind of scarier to me. 

Thank you for all of your love and support.  I am cherishing them.!

No comments:

Post a Comment